Friday, March 27, 2009

Smile ConfiDentally!!! :)

Hi friends,

I pray that this post of mine meets you in joy, love and peace. Sharing my thoughts and ideas through this blog has been an amazing experience so far and I am very sure our pleasant vibes will take us a long long way. I heartily thank you for all your interest, appreciation, ideas and feedbacks and it’s my continuous endeavor to come up to your expectations. Being a dentist professionally, I take it as my personal obligation and responsibility to increase awareness and educate towards a healthier smile – the expression of joy!!!; which is undeniably the most beautiful human expression. The idea of utilizing this platform is taking shape much to the credit of my friends Mr Mihir Shah, Dr Priyanka Nadig, Dr Aditi Tiwari and my brother Dr Dhruv Sharma. It is their constant encouragement and belief that has convinced me that sharing my expertise on this portal is a realizable idea. Also, this initiation is very close to my heart as it is due to my recent learnings at my institute(Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences), where I am currently pursuing my masters, and the enchanting teachers that we have been blessed with has made me able enough to share my knowledge in this domain. It is to all my teachers (of dentistry & life) that I dedicate this effort. It is my prayer that may this learning never halts and the joy of knowledge continues to fascinate me forever.

Now, there are some questions about diet & snacking which are very frequently asked in our dental set-up. So to start with I will be coming up with a series of posts in an attempt to answer these queries. I will be giving a bird’s view with as simple as possible explanation towards these FAQs. However you are heartily welcome to interact related to the topic through the ‘thoughts’ window with your queries, experiences & ideas.

Luv n Luk always,
Smile ConfiDentally :)

Dr Pranjal Sharma.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great initiative by any dental surgeon. I wish you all the best for all your initiatives and God Bless.. Will look forward to the posts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Doctor,

    Is there any section where the reader can ask post their questions related to dental health? I would suggest if there is something like interaction forum where some common dental problems are addresses.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't have a name to reply to; to identify I would reply as response to Comment 1 and comment 2:

    To Comment 1: Thank you so much for the appreciation and encouragement. :) Since currently I am a little pre-occupied with final year of post-graduation; it doesn't allow me to write often these days. Nonetheless, the intent is always there and I would grab slightest of opportunity to write regularly. :)
    As always would strive to match your expectations. Keep visiting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Comment2: Thanks for stopping by and for a wonderful suggestion. I would definitely work over that. As you would reckon in my reply above I am quite time-trapped at the moment, so until I am able to put up such a forum upfront; we can use this "comment" box as a window of opportunity to interact! :)
    As I mostly conclude; Wishing you a
    "ConfiDENT Smile"!! :)

    ReplyDelete